Desert Moving Company & Storage was founded in 1987, built with passion and dedication to create a phenomenal company culture. We are a company that has heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a logistics provider, DMC is dedicated to helping its customers move their products and manage their supply chains efficiently, and we take care of our drivers to keep them moving so they can have consistent workflow too. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer we work with. In addition to its recognition as one of the fastest-growing in the industry, DMC continues to change the industry expectation by executing with unprecedented service and unmatched innovation.
What can you offer
- You’ve got impeccable customer service skills and a strong desire to help others.
- You enjoy talking on the phone and are a quick learner.
- You are willing to work hard for what you want.
- You want an entry-level position in a fast-growing, fun company.
- You are tenacious, true, tribal, and smart.
- Is this you? If so, you’re in the right place.
Our work environment is goal oriented and fun with the opportunity for advancement. We are seeking the right individual who will be the
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Act as the point of Customer Contact
- Provide shipment information to customers
- Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information
- Provide transportation information and manage billing information
- Manage quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition
- Assist with preparing shipment documentation
- Assist in billing management
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Passion to succeed
- Attention to detail and confident decision making skills
- Work hard – Play hard attitude
- Bilingual/Multilingual capabilities encouraged to apply (We are currently focusing on Spanish speakers, but any other language proficiency is welcome to apply.)
We prefer applicants with 2 years minimum in logistics and customer service field. If you are comfortable and excited about growing with us. Submit your resume for consideration.
Don’t know anything about logistics? Don’t worry! We have a training program that includes industry and system training. All you need to bring with you is your great attitude and customer service experience!
There will be 2 positions offered.
Sunday – Thursday (7am-1pm)
Sunday – Thursday (1pm to 7pm)
DMC is an at-will employer.
Meet The Desert’s #1 Moving Relocation Consultants:
What’s one sales job to another, right? Wrong. At Desert Moving, our Relocation Consultants are the lifeblood of our company. Dealing with only inbound sales leads, the vast majority of which are repeat or referred clients, our team is comprised of elite sales professionals who love being a part of the Desert Moving family.
What’s to love about working at Desert Moving?
Relocation consultants work alongside their peers in supportive teams with a friendly, family-like atmosphere. Enjoy a modern office space, comfortable and spacious break areas,
Regarded as the best moving company in the Coachella Valley, Desert Moving is the premier moving and storage company with a reputation for excellence. Relocation consultants at Desert Moving enjoy the prestige of working for an established company known for excellent training, internal opportunities for advancement and a solid history of growth and expansion.
So you want to work at Desert Moving?
We knew you would. If you want to be our next Sales Team rockstar, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Love customers. Seriously, they get all our focus.
- Be accurate. Pinpoint precision? Yes, that.
- Be confident but personable–We work closely and leave egos at home.
- Love to win. We’re ambitious. We’re critical thinkers. We’re always improving our sales processes.
- Be open and comfortable with change. A strong team takes cues and adjusts to improve. That’s us.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ Years Sales Experience in the Moving Industry Preferred
- Keen listening and organizational skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience required
- Some college preferred
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
In Return, Our Relocation Consultants Can Expect:
- An opportunity to earn $70-100k+ during your first year
- A comprehensive training program with support and mentoring
- All inbound leads, 75% of which are repeat customers – NO COLD CALLING
- A fun, energy-filled, and competitive but positive environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a well known brand with an excellent reputation for developing rockstar sales professionals
Please submit your application and wait for US to reach out to YOU.
DMC is an at-will employer.